This tutorial will teach you how to create a system restore point in windows 7. It is recommended to create restore point before installation of any buggy software or making big changes to the computer operating system. Doing so will allow you to revert any changes that were made to the system if things to go wrong.
1. Click start (bottom left corner of the screen)
2. Right click on computer
3. Click on properties
4. Click system protection located on the left side.
5. When system protection window pop up select create and type in description to remind yourself when or why restore point was created.
6. Press create one more time. At this moment windows will start creating restore point.
7. Press close once finished.